The following are some answers or places to find answers to some of the BAA’s most Frequently Asked Questions. If you have further questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to call the BAA at 208-426-3556.
- How do I set up a BAA online account (for payments or tracking points)? Click here for account setup with TicketMaster.
- What are the point calculation dates? Refer to the brochure here.
- Parking – How do I obtain new/add/move football or men’s basketball parking? Information for Football Parking – Information for Men’s Basketball Parking
- Tickets – How do I request seat relocations/upgrades for football or men’s basketball?
- For Albertsons Stadium and Taco Bell Arena tickets, please call the Athletic Ticket Office for the most up to date information at 426-4737.
- For Stueckle Sky Center inquiries, please visit the Stueckle Sky Center info page.
- For Arena Club seats for Men’s Basketball, please visit the Arena Club info page.
- What are the 2016 Important Dates for the BAA/Ticket Office? Refer to the brochure here.
- When will schedules be out – Dates/Time/TV coverage? Please refer to BroncoSports.com for the latest information.
- Can I attend Spring/Fall athletic practices or are they closed? Athletic practices are closed to the public.
- When will we be able to tour the Bleymaier Football Center? The BAA and Football are working together to provide opportunities for BAA members to tour the facility.
- What is the purpose of the point system? The priority point system was established to create a transparent process for providing high-demand, limited inventory to our valued BAA members. The priority point system will not remove inventory for what you currently have, but only for prioritizing seat relocation, parking relocation, away game tickets, and post season tickets. More information found in the brochure here or on our website, BroncoAthleticAssociation.com.
- Am I limited to how many additional seats I can buy? BAA members are not limited to the amount of seats you may purchase as long as per-seat contribution minimums have been satisfied. Away game and Post season tickets typically have restrictions on quantity available to each BAA member.
- Where can I find the rules/list of what I can bring into the stadium & arena? Please refer to the FANZONE tab at the top of BroncoSports.com for the latest information.