In May 2017 the BAA will begin selling and re-locating seats (based on your request) seats, suites and loges in the SSC. Priority selection will be determined by the Priority Point System, sales and re-locations will be determined one account at a time. Priority points will be set by April 30th, 2017. If you have any questions regarding this process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-426-3556.
There are 39 suites in the SSC, 26 on the 5th floor and 13 on the 6th floor. Each suite is equipped with 16-18 game viewing seats, premium furniture, 2 flat screen TV’s, full-size refrigerator, sink, coat closet and cabinets for storage. Lessee’s are able to personalize their suite with the assistance of the SSC operation staff. Each suite comes with a University Dining Services host to fulfill all of your food and beverage needs during the game. On the north end of the 5th and 6th floors you will find a full bar and multiple flat screen TV’s to ensure you catch every play on The Blue!
For those interested in a Suite on the 5th or 6th floor, consider these benefits:
- 16 game tickets (12 padded seats w/drink holders and four stools located at rail table, Opportunity to add 2 additional stools)
- Four reserved parking passes for each game
- Two flat screen TV’s with all-access cable and Bronco Vision replay
- Non-smoking climate controlled areas
- Private elevator access
- Convenient restroom locations
- Complimentary game programs
- Automated windows to enjoy entire game atmosphere
- Refrigerator, closet area, sink and cabinet space for storage
- Catered food and beverage service available and host provided
- Facility opens three hours before the game and closes one hour after the game
- Availability of suite or Double R Ranch Club during the year for business meetings.
- Opportunity to purchase suite tickets for other stadium events (concerts, bowl games, etc.)