Rules and Regulations
The University appreciates fan support and encourages ticket-holders to arrive early and enjoy food, fun, and the company of their friends at pre-game tailgate parties. However, those coming to the area for the game are expected to obey all state and local laws; treat fellow fans, including those supporting the opposing team, with civility as well as respect the property of others. In the interest of safety, sportsmanship, and consistency, we will not overlook behavior on game days that would not be tolerated at other times. The laws are the same on football game days as any other day of the year.
At its discretion, the University may terminate tailgate parties or take other appropriate action against individuals, groups, or organizations whose conduct is irresponsible, unreasonable or inconsistent with Boise State University, City of Boise and/or State of Idaho policies and regulations, ordinances or laws.
For the safety and enjoyment of all fans, please keep the following guidelines in mind when tailgating at Boise State University football games:
Boise State University Personnel
Please show respect, patience, and courtesy toward all security, ushers, parking attendants and game day personnel. These individuals are here to make sure everyone has an enjoyable experience. Any verbal or physical abuse of Boise State staff will result in the revocation of parking privileges and/or disciplinary action as necessary.
Again this year, state laws regarding use and possession of alcohol will be enforced on campus. Persons engaging in public indecency, disorderly conduct, lewd behavior and other violations are also subject to disciplinary action including arrest, issuance of a citation, exclusion and revocation of game tickets and parking privileges. Drinking games of any sort involving alcohol are prohibited during tailgating. Also, any activity which promotes alcohol consumption is prohibited.
Albertsons Stadium Parking Lot Hours
Albertsons Stadium parking lots will open 4 hours prior to kickoff on weekday games and 8 hours on weekend games. A proper parking pass must be displayed for entry to the lots. The lots will close one hour after the game ends, at which time everyone must vacate the lots.
Commercial/Private Advertising in Lots
Commercial and other solicitation (sales and/or advertising) is prohibited on campus. Vehicles that are advertising or representing commercial, private brands or other entities without prior written approval from Bronco Sports Properties are prohibited within Boise State parking lots. For more information, contact BSP at (208) 426-4999.
Association Reserved Parking
- Please keep the drive lanes open for other patrons to park their cars as well as access for emergency vehicles. Drive Lane clearance will be strictly enforced.
- Please use only the space you are allowed within the painted parking stall lines – don’t infringe on the space of others or in a space that is unpaid.
- No throwing of objects (footballs, etc.) is allowed in the parking areas.
- DO NOT use stakes to secure tents in your tailgate area due to irrigation & electrical
- No kegs, glass bottles or visible open alcohol containers will be allowed.
Barbeques & Trash
- Please pack out what you pack in. Please do not dump out your charcoals in the parking lots, grass areas or trash bins. Any unattended barbecue fires will be extinguished.
- No open fire pits or bon fires are allowed.
- Do not leave trash in the parking lots. Additional trash containers are located throughout the parking lots for fan use.
For a list of prohibited items, please reference page 11 of the Bronco Football Fan Guide.